COPPER BUSBARS: PROFILES & FLEXIBLE
Flexible copper bars mainly used to make the links between series of distribution bus bars and the disconnection devices.
Conformity to standards:
• VDE 207 Y16
• BS 6746
• NF A 51-050
• VDE 207 YM4
• DIN 40050
Available on request:
• Other lengths: consult us.
• Bars in tin-plated copper or aluminium
• Halogen-free insulation.
Strips of electrolytic copper Cu/ETP, FINAL ANNEALING state.
Insulated flexible busbar
• Operating temperature:
from -40°C to + 105°C.
• Maximum operating voltage:
1000 VAC / 1500 VDC.
• Alternative voltage withstand (10-min test):
- between core and insulation: 16.5 kV,
- between two insulating elements in contact: 33 kV,
- Conductivity: 100 IACS,
- HV < 50,
- Resistance to traction Rm > 200 N/cm2
- Strech following break 35%
- Resistivity: 1.724 micro Om/cm to 20°C.
• Width of 9 to 100 mm
• Thickness of 0.8 to 1.0 mm
• Length of 2.0 m
Ease of positioning
• Wide flexibility of the bus bar
• Time saving by the elimination of terminal lugs and their crimping.
Increased safety by the elimination of crimped connections
• Better behaviour in short-circuits
• Decrease of heating points
• Better protection of people.
Flat Copper Braids
Made of red electrolytic or tinned copper, used for earth bonds in the electro mechanical, railway and automotive sectors. The range is so wide that it meets any requirement related to electric panel design and to any kind of earth bond. The rounded shape of the head ensures easy mounting even with reduced space availability.
Copper Braids / Tin Plated Copper Braids
- Section (mm2): 6, 10,16, 25, 35
- Length (mm): 120, 170, 220, 270, 320
- Mounting distance (mm): 100, 150, 200, 250, 300
- Width (mm): 12, 17, 22
- Thickness (mm): 2, 3, 3.5, 4
- Hole diameter (mm): 6, 8
- Pack quantity: 10 pcs.
Insulated Copper Braids
- Section (mm2): 25, 50
- Length (mm): 252, 255, 352, 355, 452, 455, 552, 555, 652, 655
- Mounting distance (mm): 230, 330, 430, 530, 630
- Width (mm): 20
- Thickness (mm): 2, 4
- Hole diameter (mm): 8
- Pack quantity: 10 pcs.
Plain Copper Bars
Custom Design Copper Bars
The copper bars are made of ETP copper: 99,9% Hardness: HB 70/95 Resistance at 20 °C: 0,01724 Ωmm2/m. The tin plated copper bars guarantee an effective protection against aggressive chemical agents. The current load resistance values comply with standard DIN 43671 and were tested under operating conditions.
Copper Bars with Threaded Holes
Accessories for Copper Bars
- 400V Insulated Busbars
- PIN Connection Clamps
- Block Type Busbars & Supports
- Side Protections
- "Stair-Shaped" Busbars Support
- Universal Busbars Support
- Support for Earthing or Distribution Bars
- Bars Covers
- Flexible Bar Anchoring Support
- Tin Plated Copper Contact Plates
- Busbars Connector for Flexible and Plain Bars
- Distribution Blocks
- Clamping Connectors for Plain Copper Bars
- Terminal Protection Covers
For more details see catalog.